Thursday

My 5 fashion styles




Ive never had a distinct fashion style and at times its made me feel not like all the other girls who always wear the same thing and i think it has freaked a few people out that think they know me but ive learnt to accept that its just me and my style isn't distinct and stereotypical because its mine. I can however, name the styles that i take influence from. Beginning with my most dominant:




Laid Back/Surfer




See, i am very outdoorsy. and Im a slightly more extreme lass than most I guess you'd say. I have been called an adrenaline junkie and extreme crazy person but I'm not any of those at all. Its just for a girl, its rather odd to see her wakeboard, snowboard and surf in the same weekend. Which happens sometimes. 








YOLO! ha ha now I'm going to go shoot myself for saying that. But really all these things, make more laid back if changing me in anyway. Ive learnt not to sweat the same stuff cause in the grand scheme of things it wont matter and it usually always works out anyway.











Girly



With my attempt to be chilled comes my appreciation of everything beautiful.
I study Architecture because i love the beauty of buildings and everyday i find beauty in something whether its a building, whether its the sunset on my way home or whether its simply just wondering around town watching people interact.

Not stalker at all.

So i enjoy getting my girl on sometimes. Im a sucker for anything lace or floral.








Bad Ass




I enjoy the occasional grunge piece of statement jewellery or some rebellious pantyhose. Think theres a bit of that in everyone. 



Skater/Snowboarder




This is probably partly the reason for my badass style coming through so i guess they are similar but this one is more gangster.

Its simply because ive hung around this scene a fair bit and i've seen some super gangsta looks rocked out by girls on the slopes and i've attempted my own copies but its not that prominent in my everyday style.






Classy/ Nerdy



Buttoned up shirts, Knit jumpers, big framed glasses and Blazers <3
This is has come out a lot more recently as well with working in a new job where its required to be appear 'smart'.
Taylor Swift, i think we can all agree, is the queen of the nerdy but pretty girl look.
Although in recent times, shes been getting a bit more gansta. Oh Tay Tay.


And also, lets be honest the nerdy look with the glasses and no makeup is just a veil covering up laziness because its easier to not put in contacts or put makeup on.  


This is mostly the 'style' i go for when im in the depth of crit weeks at university. If it can even be called style. 

Claimin' it doh.


No comments:

Post a Comment