Tuesday

Coffee and why i should never drink it.





Today, an overwhelming feeling of sadness has come across me. Maybe its because i had coffee, but i realised that I'm leaving Poland soon and this adventure is coming to a close.

I think it began yesterday when my parents and I were having dinner at one of my favourite polish restaurants in Krakow, Pod Wawelem. Maybe because i have been there many times now with friends and it brought back memories and the realisation that those memories will cease to be made soon. Or maybe that it was when i coincidentally saw my friend Alan there and it made me realise how much i love everyone here. And that i have always thought that when my parents came to visit it was near the end so it has become some kind of signal to get ready to leave. I love that my parents have come to visit though and we go to London together Friday :)

I never imagined that i would be this sad. Or maybe its just the coffee. Coffee sends me crazy. Its true that i am not a crier. But i think leaving everyone here may make me sad. Probably still wont cry (unless coffee is involved and then you cant blame me). he he he

Its stupid how my brain is in denial for so long about these things.

Anyway whatever. All this talk is impossible because I've decided i don't have a heart.

Goodbye.



























:(

You have given me a gift of a lifetime that i will always carry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment