Thursday

What i want.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE:

I want to get an architecture job in Melbourne. Ideally something that excites me. But perth is second best. or anywhere really. Just get a job.

I want to learn to code software.

I want to learn about Virtual Reality and incorporate it within Architecture. I think there is a real future there. Imagine being able to walk through your theoretical designs. AMAZING!

I want to learn Spanish. No bien pero muy muy muy muy bien. que asi, puedo ir en Mexico y se vista mis amigos!

I want this next chapter of my life to be just as good as the #Poland and #ArchiStudent Chapters.

I want to have something more than a 9-5 mundane work life (which knowing architecture, it defintely wont be 9-5, which after much resistance, i have accepted).




ULTIMATELY:
I would love to eventually work for an architecture company that is making the world better in some way. And if your doing architecture correctly, that should always be the case. But i mean even more so.
 
Recently we lost one of our own that was doing just that. He was inspiring the world and helping a lot of people. His job description could not be defined by a label and no one else was going to help in the way that he did and he unfortunately will never be replaced. He went to my school but i never knew him. But the way he lived his life was basically how i want my future. So thats all i need to write for this section.
More info here.


THANKS:
I feel like i have been so blessed with my own life, the least i can do is dedicate mine to helping others.

On that note, I would like to thank my friends for putting up with me, especially my housemate. My fellow archi friends who i really feel like ive only just started to get to know some of you and i appreciate you guys so much. Who else can i meet with and talk about this stuff?

And mostly, my parents and sisters. They are my rocks. They have helped me so much through this whole thing and done basically anything for me and i only hope that i can repay them someday. So thank you for pretending to be interested when i explain my planning layouts and project briefs.

and this man, who has been my main inspiration, so thank you.



Ill also be starting a site soon for my pholio showcasing my work so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment